Dental treatment under general anaesthetic is available at Dental On Park.
General Anaesthetic is commonly used for procedures like extractions, multiple fillings or even a cosmetic smile makeover.
At Dental On Park our general anaesthetic procedures are:
- Carried out at St. Andrews Hospital.
- Patients are required to visit the surgery for a consultation (including a dental examination and diagnostic x-rays).
- Arrangements are then made with the hospital and anaesthetist.
- Dental patients are admitted as ‘day procedure outpatients’ and are ordinarily discharged within 2 hours of their procedure.
- 2 weeks after the procedure an appointment is made at our clinic for review and adjustments of the bite with DR. Tavakol.
Typically it may take 1-2 months for availability under general anaesthetic. Payment is required both at the hospital as well as at Dental On Park before the procedure is completed. Part of the fees can be subsidised by medicare.
Talk to our friendly team at Dental On Park about dental treatment under general anaesthetic today on 3369 8300 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org,