What are One Dental Visit Veneers and Bonding?
One Dental Visit Veneers are Smile Makeovers – Affordable | Convenient | Minimally Invasive.
In our One Dental visit Smile Makeovers we use dental resin to create a beautiful new smile. We place them either free hand or by using the ‘u-veneer’ treatment system. Otherwise known as bonding, the system chosen will depend upon your smile, your teeth and how many teeth you are planning to veneer or bond. Placement is usually completed in just one treatment session.
Smile Makeover | Strong, Beautiful, Clinically Proven.
At a third of the cost of porcelain veneers they are a great alternative for a smile makeover at minimal cost.
Bonding Veneers are completely reversible and for those that are needle phobic, they can be placed without the need for anaesthetic.
Resin Bonding (Resin Veneers)Facts
- Resin bonding or resin veneers have been tried and tested over time.
- They are strong, reliable and quick.
- Bonding Veneers can be used to alter the shape and shade of your natural teeth, to close a space or gap between the teeth, or to hide a crooked or rotated tooth.
- Although they can be placed on single teeth, for a smile makeover they are placed on the front 4-10 teeth.
- Resin Veneers may be able to last up to 10 years.
- It will take a couple of weeks to get used to your new smile and for your tongue to stop noticing the newly shaped teeth – but once that happens you will forget the veneers are there!
- If you grind or a clench your teeth in your sleep, you will need to wear a guard (splint ) over your teeth when sleeping, to protect your veneers against wear and tear.
- The margins may need to be polished over time but this will depend on how well you look after them and what foods you have to eat.
- Although they may need to be replaced over time, they will last quite a number of years.