Full thorough examinations are vital for your Oral Health.
Our full thorough dental examinations involve;
- a comprehensive analysis of your jaw joint,
- a routine oral cancer check,
- a gum health examination
- examination of your teeth
- We will inquire about headaches ( which can be a sign of teeth clenching) and snoring ( which can be a sign of sleep apnea ).
- We will review you salivary flow ( as a low salivary flow can lead to an increased risk of cavities and can also increase the incidence of bad breath ).
We not only care about your teeth, we care about your oral and overall health!